Wednesday, August 12, 2015

New Discoveries in My Healthy Lifestyle Changes!

My Protein Powder Discovery!

WOW!!! Have you tried to find a good protein powder lately? Holy cow...there are a LOT to choose from! I have tried many...from whey proteins, soy proteins... the ones even with nice looking labels that sounded like they had all the right stuff in them, but one thing they all seemed to have in common was this (and I am sorry if this is TMI) but they all tended to give me digestive issues! I would drink them and within a short amount of time feel extremely bloated or gassy...YUCK! No one wants to feel that way when they are attempting a new routine at getting healthy! 
LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!! 


 
Pure Vegan Pea Protein+
Smooth Vanilla Flavor
All Natural
and...it tastes DELICIOUS!!

Lactose Free - Soy Free
Gluten Free
No artificial Flavors or Preservatives
Sweetened with Stevia
Contains Flaxseed and Chia Seed
+good source of Omega-3
25g Protein/5g Carbs/
2g Fiber/Only 138 Calories!




Available at Healthshop101 - READ MORE

 I will usually drink one of these after my run in the morning.  Protein is good for muscle recovery after a good work out.  It can be used as a meal replacement as well.  In addition, it is yummy enough that if your diet is lacking in a good source of protein, you can incorporate this into many other foods like a healthy muffin, hot cereals, etc.  Other things like fruit, or pure grade b maple syrup can be added for a different flavor as well!

I am so excited that I found this that I just HAD to share! It works for me and I hope it will work for your too!!! Let me know what you think!!!

In the meantime - make every minute count, keep balanced as best you can, enjoy the balance of the sunrise and sunset, and most of all....embrace the beauty in your world...


No comments:

Post a Comment